The Fine Arts Program
Villa Maria’s Fine Arts program can offer you:
Interested in learning more about the Villa experience?
The Career Potential
As a graduate of this associate degree program, some types of entry-level positions you would be qualified for include display worker, set designer, illustrator and photographer.
You can also seek higher education for a career in:
- Art education
- Art therapy
- Graphic design and related design fields
- 3 studios, each dedicated to drawing and painting and equipped with instructor computer stations and projection units.
- Printmaking facilities with a power washer, photo exposure units, screen printing press, etching press, acid bath station and spray booth.
- A painting studio with a platform for still life displays as well as figure drawings.
- The Paul William Beltz Family Art Gallery – You’ll have many opportunities throughout the year to share your best work, check out what your peers are doing, experience the work of faculty and local professional artists, and make valuable connections within the arts community.
- You must earn a grade of C or above in all Fine Arts (ART) courses for successful completion.
- Associate in Science (A.S.) in Fine Arts Curriculum Requirements
Questions about the program? Reach out to one of our professors.