Villa Maria College provides students with a number of ways to eat on campus, including an annual plan that can take the hassle out of refilling your account.
Students can sign up for the meal plan in the business office.
Currently there is one meal plan:
$365 – Students receive 30 meals and $125 in Bistro Bucks. This does not carry over from semester to semester.
Semester Bistro Bucks
- Full Time Students receive $75 in Bistro Bucks for the semester. This does not carry over from semester to semester.
- Part Time Students receive $25 in Bistro Bucks for the semester. This does not carry over from semester to semester.
- Additionally, if a person purchases $45 in Bistro Bucks, they are given $5 in Add-On Bistro Bucks.
- The fee will be placed on the student’s bill. Meal plans can be purchased mid-semester and will be pro-rated.
- Students may use their financial aid money to pay for the meal plan since it will be on their bill.
- Students can officially sign up for a meal plan at the business office.