Welcome to the Villa Maria family!
We look forward to having you join us at Villa this fall! Join us to celebrate your accomplishment at Accepted Students Day. Meet your new classmates, tour the campus, chat with professors, learn about campus activities & student-run clubs, and receive your fall course schedule.
There are a lot more steps than just applying to get ready for college. The timeline below can help you schedule when to get your materials together for a seamless transition to Villa.
- Schedule a campus visit or attend an upcoming Open House.
- Submit your application online or in person at villa.edu/apply.
- Meet with an admissions counselor to discuss your goals and enrollment information.
- Art and music students pursuing a bachelor’s degree must contact Admissions to schedule a required portfolio review or audition.
- Students pursuing an associate degree in the Physical Therapist Assistant program must contact Admissions to schedule a required on-campus interview as part of the application process.
- Parents and/or guardians must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for financial aid at Villa Maria College. Filing the FAFSA online ensures the fastest processing of your application. Visit FAFSA’s website at www.fafsa.ed.gov. for additional information.
- Financial Aid award letters are sent out beginning March 1.
- Students pursuing degrees in Art, Music or in the Physical Therapist Assistant program who have not yet scheduled their required interviews, auditions or portfolio reviews must do so prior to May 1.
- Fall Semester Registration (May).
- Contact Admissions or Financial Aid to ensure that all documentation related to your enrollment is submitted/received before the first day of classes (late August).
- Student/Parent Orientation (August).
Discover how affordable Villa can be with scholarships, grants, and other forms of financial aid.
Here's a sneak peek!
We are looking forward to it… Check out some pictures from past Accepted Students Days!