Join Our Team
We believe in a strong commitment to the Felician Core Values: Respect for Human Dignity, Compassion, Transformation, Solidarity with the Poor, and Justice and Peace. We strive to encourage staff and students to reach their goals by providing excellence in service and education.
Internal postings are available to current Villa Maria College employees for a period of 5 business days. If unfilled, the job becomes available to the external community and will be listed in the “open positions” sections below.
Open Positions – Full Time
- Assisted Learning Lab Leader – English Composition
- Coach – Men’s Soccer Assistant Coach
- Coach – Women’s Soccer Assistant Coach
- Program Coordinator – Fashion Design and Merchandising
- Faculty – Anatomy and Physiology
- Faculty – Animation Adjunct
- Faculty – Bass Instructor
- Faculty – Chemistry
- Faculty – Computer Software Development Adjunct
- Faculty – Digital Media & Communication Adjunct
- Faculty – English Adjunct
- Faculty – Fine Arts
- Faculty – Foreign Languages & Cultures Adjunct
- Faculty – Game Design Adjunct
- Faculty – History & Political Science Adjunct
- Faculty – Mathematics
- Faculty – Philosophy & Religious Studies Adjunct
- Faculty – Physics
- Faculty – Social Sciences Adjunct
We’re continuously looking for qualified candidates for the following roles:
- Assisted Learning Lab (ALL) Leader
- PT Faculty – Computer Software Development
- PT Faculty – Psychology
- Professional Tutor: Writing, Math and Sciences
Villa Maria College is a small, private, co-educational Catholic College in the Franciscan tradition with specialized programs in the applied arts and music combined with a liberal arts core. The College also offers programs in business and health areas. Villa Maria College offers a comprehensive benefits program.
Open Positions at the Sister Mary Josette Food Pantry
Please note these employment opportunities are separate from the College’s. Please refer to the links listed below for details on how to apply. The College’s employment application should not be used for the positions listed below.
Interested in learning more about the Villa Experience?
The Director of Human Resources has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies for employees. The contact information for Director of Human Resources is:
Dr. Carrie Florea
Director of Human Resources
240 Pine Ridge Road
Buffalo, NY 14225
Non-Discrimination Statement & Crime Statistics
Villa Maria College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, creed, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, disability, sex, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, marital status, veteran status, military status, predisposed genetic carrier status and any other characteristics or protected status recognized by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to admissions, all terms and conditions of employment, and any other aspect regarding the conduct of College programs and activities
The College is committed to opening our doors and encouraging applications from all individuals to apply to a culturally diverse workforce. The College is committed to and promotes equal opportunity to all qualified individuals. Please select this link to learn more about Title IX and Sexual Offense Resources at Villa Maria College. You may select this link to learn more about Crime Statistics at Villa Maria College: http://www.villa.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Villa-Maria-College-Annual-Security-Report-2019-v2.pdf