Join the caring, supportive atmosphere at Villa Maria College.
Join the Team
We believe in a strong commitment to the Felician Core Values: Respect for Human Dignity, Compassion, Transformation, Solidarity with the Poor, and Justice and Peace. We strive to encourage staff and students to reach their goals by providing excellence in service and education.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
At Villa Maria College, we value diversity and respect for human dignity as foundations for our collective growth. We develop effective reciprocal relationships based on compassion, trust, and authenticity. To fulfill this purpose, we welcome all students and employees who contribute to the richness of our diversity. We work every day to ensure that all who join our inclusive community have what they need to realize their full potential.
Internal postings are available to current Villa Maria College employees for a period of 5 business days. If unfilled, the job becomes available to the external community and will be listed in the “open positions” sections.
Open Positions - Full Time
Open Positions - Part Time
- Assistant Coach for Women’s Basketball
- Faculty – Anatomy and Physiology
- Faculty – Animation Adjunct
- Faculty – Bass Instructor
- Faculty – Physics and Chemistry
- Faculty – Community Health
- Faculty – Computer Software Development Adjunct
- Faculty – Digital Media & Communication Adjunct
- Faculty – Drama
- Faculty – English
- Faculty – Fine Arts
- Faculty – Foreign Languages & Cultures Adjunct
- Faculty – Game Design Adjunct
- Faculty – Graphic Design Instructor
- Faculty – History & Political Science Adjunct
- Faculty – Interior Design
- Faculty – Mathematics
- Faculty – Motion Design
- Faculty – COTA Lab Assistant
- Faculty – Occupational Therapy Assistant Adjunct
- Faculty – Philosophy & Religious Studies Adjunct
- Faculty – Biology, Anatomy, and Physics
- Faculty – Social Sciences Adjunct
- Faculty – Web Design
- Head Coach – Men’s Soccer
- Instructional Support Tutor – Math
- Part-Time Coach – Assistant Coach for Women’s Soccer
- Professional Tutor – Achieve Program – Business and Math
- Professional Tutor – Achieve Program – Writing
Open Positions at the Sister Mary Josette Food Pantry
Please note these employment opportunities are separate from the College’s. Please refer to the links listed below for details on how to apply. The College’s employment application should not be used for the positions listed below.
- There are currently no open positions.
See for yourself.
Interested in learning more about the Villa experience? At Villa Maria College, we’re all about knowledge, inquiry, imagination – and setting the foundation for a lifetime of learning and creativity.
Non-Discrimination Statement & Crime Statstics
Villa Maria College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, creed, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, disability, sex, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, marital status, veteran status, military status, predisposed genetic carrier status and any other characteristics or protected status recognized by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to admissions, all terms and conditions of employment, and any other aspect regarding the conduct of College programs and activities
The College is committed to opening our doors and encouraging applications from all individuals to apply to a culturally diverse workforce. The College is committed to and promotes equal opportunity to all qualified individuals. Please select this link to learn more about Title IX and Sexual Offense Resources at Villa Maria College. You may select this link to learn more about Crime Statistics at Villa Maria College: Villa Maria College Annual Security Report 2021
Comprehensive Benefits Program
Villa Maria College is a small, private, co-educational Catholic College in the Franciscan tradition with specialized programs in the applied arts and music combined with a liberal arts core. The College also offers programs in business and health areas. Villa Maria College offers a comprehensive benefits program.
The Vice President for Enrollment & Operations has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies for employees. The contact information is:
240 Pine Ridge Road
Buffalo, NY 14225