Grow In Your Faith
We provide programs and opportunities to help you grow in your faith and connect to others through service and reflection. The Campus Ministry office is also here to serve as a source of counsel to those of different faiths. Recognizing that Villa Maria College is a diverse campus with people of different religious backgrounds, we encourage all people to pursue their own spiritual development. Campus Ministry is fundamentally committed to being welcoming and hospitable to all people in our events, worship services, and programming.
- Pastoral Counseling
- Ecumenical Prayer Services
- Scripture Study
- Eucharistic Liturgies
- Spiritual Direction
- Food Pantry
In addition to the spiritual and religious aspects of Campus Ministry, there is a great emphasis placed on peace and justice. The College is a member of the national peace organization – Pax Christi – and of the Western New York Peace Center.
A primary project of Campus Ministry is also the Sister Mary Josette Food Pantry. With the help of the Food Bank of Western New York, the pantry serves students, alumni and members of the local community.
We encourage you to stop by if:
- You’re having a problem.
- You just want to talk.
- You would like to see a member of the Clergy of any denomination.
- You need prayers for yourself or someone close to you.
Catholic? We can help if:
- You have a question about your Catholic Faith.
- You would like to arrange for a Baptism.
- You have questions about Marriage.
- You would like to prepare for First Communion, Confirmation or Reconciliation.