WHERE Talent Takes You
Villa is a small, private, Catholic college that offers a variety of bachelors and associate degrees in a supportive, student-centered environment.
With a variety of academic programs to choose from, our real strength lies in our student centered education, 8:1 student to faculty ratio, and educators who bring their real world experience into the classroom. Our faculty consists of working artists, animators, physical and occupational therapists, musicians, writers and designers, who all place a heavy emphasis on teaching students how to use their talents in real world experiences.
As a small, private, Catholic college focused on student success, Villa Maria College has a lot to offer you, including:
- A 8:1 student to faculty ratio.
- 18 bachelor and associate degree programs, many of which are highly specialized in art, science, and music.
- A diverse student body consisting of more than 500 students.
- More than 24 different types of merit-based and endowed scholarships.
- Access to the latest technology to support learning.
- 4 different accreditations, including from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, National Association of Music Schools (NASM), Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA), and the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- 1 academic partnership as a member of the Association of Franciscan Colleges & Universities.
- Every Villa student will complete an internship in their academic program.
- An outstanding art gallery where local artists, students, and faculty display their work.
- The home of the Villa Vikings intercollegiate athletic program.
- A recently renovated athletic center that includes a regulation basketball court, a brand new weight room and recreational facilities.