Welcome to Villa Maria College
Villa Maria College is the premier student-centered institution in Western New York. What does that mean? It means we put our students first, every single day, and that everyone here has the ultimate goal of helping each of our students meet their academic, social and career goals. It means our experienced faculty members bring their real world experience into the classroom, and spend time teaching students how to apply their talents to the real world. It means we have a 9:1 student-to-faculty ratio, which gives our students almost unlimited access to faculty, facilities and equipment. It means that we offer academic programs, athletic programs and student life programs that give students a complete college experience, and leaves them prepared to succeed after graduation.
Want to learn more about our campus?
Click the play button below to take our virtual tour!
As a small, private, Catholic college focused on student success, Villa Maria College has a lot to offer you, including:
- 3 departments: music, art, and liberal arts/professional studies
- 18 degree programs, including 12 bachelor degrees and 8 associate degrees
- Internship requirements for all students, to help students gain critical real-world experience
- 24+ types of merit-based and endowed scholarships that make Villa affordable for anyone who dreams of attending college
- Over $2 Million recently invested in student success initiatives and campus improvements
- A 17% increase in the number of first-year students in good academic standing since 2013
- A 7.7% increase in student retention among first year students
- A diverse student body consisting of more than 500 students and is growing year over year
- 18 student-run clubs and organizations that make is easy to get involved on campus
- A 9:1 student-faculty ratio
- 94 faculty members: 54% male, 46% female
- Exclusive housing options at Collegiate Village, located just 1.5 miles from campus
- 8 intercollegiate athletic teams that compete in the USCAA. Go Villa Vikings!
- An updated athletic center that contains a regulation-sized basketball court, weight room, and brand new auxiliary gym
Villa Maria College Has Five Accreditations
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA)
Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
National Association of Music Schools (NASM)
Villa Maria College’s mission is to provide students with a rigorous and enriching educational experience. By offering academic programs with a broad core curriculum, the College transforms and empowers students to realize their intellectual, creative, professional, and spiritual potential. To accomplish this, we use our five core values as a guide to ensure that every decision made is done in our students’ best interests.
Main Building Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 AM – 12:00 AM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Felician Hall Building Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 AM – 7:30 AM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Athletic Center Building Hours
Monday-Thursday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM