The Paul William Beltz Family Art Gallery
There are many opportunities throughout the year to share your work, check out what your peers are doing, experience the work of faculty and local professional artists, and make valuable connections within the arts community throughout the year.
- August 28 – September 15: Annual Faculty Exhibit
- September 22 – October 27: “The Villa Connection: Works from the Collection of Gerald Mead Artists and Faculty associated with the Villa Maria College Art Department 1965 – Present”
- November 3 – December 11: TBA
- January 5 – January 26: Cheektowaga School Exhibit
- February 2 – February 16: Fine Arts Program Student Exhibit
- February 23 – March 9: Photography Program Student Exhibit
- March 16 – March 29: Graphic Design Program Student Exhibit
- April 13 – April 27: Interior Design Program Student Exhibit
- April 30 – May 4: Interior Design Critiques
- May 11 – May 25: Annual High School Photo Exhibit
Please Note: The Gallery will be closed during school breaks and other scheduled days, including all main holidays. Please visit Villa’s Online Calendar for more details.
- Thanksgiving Break: November 22 – November 26
- Christmas Break: December 23 – January 2
- Spring Break: March 29 – April 8
Interested in learning more about the Villa experience?
Gallery Location and Hours
Located on the ground floor of the Main Building, the gallery sits between the bookstore and the dining hall, at the center of the building.
Summer gallery hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM.
Please note that special exhibits and events may change the published gallery schedule.