The Paul William Beltz Family Art Gallery
There are many opportunities throughout the year to share your work, check out what your peers are doing, experience the work of faculty and local professional artists, and make valuable connections within the arts community throughout the year.
- August 23 – September 14: Annual Faculty Exhibit
- September 21 – November 1: Contemporary Printmaking
- November 8 – December 7: Integrated Arts Pre-Thesis Exhibit
Please Note: The Gallery will be closed during school breaks and other scheduled days, including all main holidays. Please visit Villa’s Online Calendar for more details.
- Thanksgiving Break: November 27 – December 1
- Christmas Break: December 23 – January 1
- Spring Break: March 15 – March 22
- Easter Break: April 9 – April 13
Interested in learning more about the Villa experience?
The 2019-2020 Gallery Schedule Will Be Released Soon!
Gallery Location and Hours
Located on the ground floor of the Main Building, the gallery sits between the bookstore and the dining hall, at the center of the building.
Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Please note that special exhibits and events may change the published gallery schedule.
Want to Learn More?
Here’s who to contact: