The safety and well being of the Villa Community is one of our highest concerns. Learn how we help to keep the campus safe, and how you can stay in the loop when emergency situations occur.
In compliance with the Clery Act, Villa Maria College discloses information about crime statistics and various policies and procedures intended to keep Villa safe. The 2020 Annual Security Report can be read here: Villa Maria College Annual Security Report 2020 A copy of this report is held in the Business Office located on the first floor of the Main Building.
- Prospective employees are notified of the availability of the report on the employment section of Villa’s website.
- Prospective students are notified of the availability of the report on the admissions section of Villa’s website.
- Current or prospective students and employees may request a paper copy at no charge from the Business Office located on the first floor of the Main Building or by calling 716.961.1838.
- A copy of this report is e-mailed to all current students and employees.
- Campus crime statistics are reported to the United States Department of Education.
Main Building Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 AM – 12:00 AM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Saturday: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Felician Hall Building Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Athletic Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Events only