The foundation you need for a career in counseling, therapy, art therapy or psychology.
See for yourself.
Psychology majors belong at Villa. The mind is one powerful tool, and understanding it fully unlocks huge potential for individuals, organizations, and corporations. Armed with insight into why we behave as we do, how our brains develop, and what motivates us to act, psychology grads can apply their keen understanding in human services, law enforcement, and education, among other areas.
- Demonstrate information competence and the ability to use computers and other technology for many purposes.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in an integrated, concise, and articulate manner.
- Recognize, understand, and respect the complexity of sociocultural and international diversity.
- Develop insight into their own and others’ behavior and mental processes and apply effective strategies for self-management and self-improvement.
- Be prepared for Graduate School and/or employment with realistic ideas about how to implement their psychological knowledge, skills, and values in occupational pursuits in a variety of settings.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology Curriculum Requirements
Join the family.
There’s a lot of pressure to know what’s next. We’re here to say, it’s OK if you’re still figuring it out. In fact, it’s great. Villa is a place where that kind of continual discovery is prized. Because going to college isn’t about having it all figured out. It’s about inventing who you’re going to become. You’ll see.