Financial Aid Basics
Just getting your feet wet with the financial aid process? This is your starting point.

Financial Aid Basics

Financial Aid Basics

The financial aid process can be time consuming and tedious. Use the links below to get the process started easily.

Still not sure where to begin? Feel free to someone from contact Villa’s Office of Financial Aid for guidance.

Director of Financial Aid

Aimee Murch

[email protected] • 716.961.1849

Jessica Bracco Financial Aid Counselor
Financial Aid Counselor

Jessica Bracco

[email protected] • 716.961.2850

Financial Aid Counselor

Becky Detlef

[email protected] • 716.961.1828

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]