Host your next event at Villa Maria College.
Rooms Available for Individual Meetings or Large Groups
Villa Maria College makes renting a space for your next meeting or event easy.
Whether you need small, quiet space for a one-on-one meeting or a room with a larger capacity, Villa Maria’s centrally located and picturesque campus is an ideal location. Rental dates and times are flexible. Need a custom solution? Let’s work together to make it happen.
For more information and pricing, please contact Tracy Rozler, Special Events and Facility Rental Coordinator at [email protected] or (716) 961-1825.
Rental spaces are available for groups of up to 1200 people
- Classrooms/office space – Capacity of 20
- Gymnasium – Capacity of 900
- Social Hall – Nearly 6,000 sq ft of open space
- Recital Hall – Capacity of 144
- Auditorium – Capacity of 1100
- Recording Studio – Capacity of 25
- M&T Conference Room – Capacity up to 30
Catering services are available, and outside catering is permitted in some circumstances.
Get More Info
Special Events and Facility Rental Coordinator
Office: (716) 961-1825
Cell: (716) 525-4837
For more information and pricing, chat with Tracy Rozler, our Special Events and Facility Rental Coordinator at Villa.
Event Rental Policies
- All rental groups and events must be reviewed and authorized by College administrators.
- A security deposit of $200 must be provided at the time of booking to secure the date. This deposit is returned to the Lessee if the post-event inspection is deemed satisfactory.
- Any cancellations two weeks before the event or within the two weeks leading up to the scheduled event will result in the non-refundable deposit being withheld.
- Additional fees for Campus Security may be charged based on type of event and audience size.
- In the event the Renter stays beyond their scheduled departure time, the Renter will be billed in 15-minute increments at $15.00 per hour. (The additional hourly rate of $55.00.)
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance listing Villa Maria College as additional insured for at least $1M must be provided before rental date.
- A signed contract, plus cancellation policy, with full payment of rental fees must be received two weeks prior to the event. No exceptions or extensions to payment deadlines will be given. Payment can be billed monthly for long-term contracts.
- An additional maintenance/clean-up fee may be charged for large groups.
- Auditorium renters acknowledge the venue’s basic sound and light capacities. Groups must tour the venue prior to signing the contract. Additional sound and lighting needs must be arranged prior to the event and will be paid for by the Renter.
- The Renter is responsible for making their own catering arrangements for events in the College’s Social Hall. Arrangements must be made with a College-approved catering company. No food is allowed in any other venue.
- The Renter is responsible for their own clean-up. The Renter must leave the space as they found it.
- Unauthorized use of the Villa Maria College logo is strictly prohibited.