Whether they were on campus or at home, Villa Maria students made the most of another academic year that was full of twists and turns. While State and County regulations changed seemingly by the second, one thing that stayed constant: the high-quality education students received.
The work students in all major completed over the last year is proof of this…and while the digital format is another deviation from the norm, it highlights the fact the Villa student persevere, even through the toughest of times.
“We are very proud of the hard work and perseverance our Villa students have shown throughout the pandemic,” said Dr. Ann Rivera, Villa Maria’s dean of faculty. “Despite the many challenges caused by the pandemic, students remained engaged with their studies and continued to produce compelling, creative work. We are looking forward to seeing where their talents take them next in the new school year.”
The College is proud to present the following 2021 Virtual Showcases:
- Animation: a screening showcasing senior work and showing work from all animation students — www.villa.edu/2021-animation-showcase
- Digital Filmmaking: screenings of the work created by Digital Filmmaking students throughout the 2020-2021 year — www.villa.edu/2021-digital-filmmaking-showcase
- Fine Arts: a collection of work created by Fine Art students, with senior work featured — www.villa.edu/2021-fine-arts-student-showcase
- Honors Senior Symposium: A collection of work created by Villa Maria’s Honors students – www.villa.edu/2021-senior-symposium
- Interior Design: a showcase of renderings by students of all class years — www.villa.edu/2021-interior-design-student-showcase
- Music: the 2021 performance, with special performances by Imani White, Melina Sweeney, and Jenna Penvose— www.villa.edu/2021-music-student-showcase
- Prelude: a showcase of work created by senior graphic design students — www.villa.edu/2021-graphic-design-student-showcase
- Photography: a showcase highlighting senior work and showing work from all photography students — www.villa.edu/2021-photography-student-showcase
- Rewind: a collection of work created by graduating Fashion Design students —www.villa.edu/2021-fashion-student-showcase