Villa Maria sent five entries in to be judged at the Education Digital Marketing Awards. The winners were announced last week and all five of Villa Maria’s entries were awarded.
According to HMR Publications, who curated the annual list, education marketing professionals face significant challenges in conveying valuable and relevant information. The Education Digital Marketing Awards recognize the best education websites, digital content, electronic communications, mobile media, and social media.
A total of over one thousand entries were received, and awards were distributed as follows:
- Gold awards were presented to 274 institutions.
- Silver awards were given to 147 institutions.
- Bronze awards were granted to 94 institutions.
Villa Maria College won the following awards:
- Gold – Athletic Promotion – Women’s Flag Football Announcement
- Gold – DEI – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – DEI Webpage
- Gold – Digital Publication – Single – SKALD
- Gold – Instagram – Villa Maria College Instagram (@VIllaMariaCollegeBuf)
- Silver – Digital Publication – Single – Vistas – Winter 2022
SKALD’s recognition is particularly exciting for the College, as it is a student project through and through.
SKALD is the College’s art and literary magazine. Guided by faculty, the publication is designed by graphic design students and contains academic work of student photographers, writers, designers, artists and more. This year, Kelsey Sikora, a 2023 graduate of the graphic design program, and Julie Zack, associate professor of graphic design, worked together to bring the magazine to life.
- You can view SKALD here: www.villa.edu/skald
- You can view Villa’s Women’s Flag Football Announcement here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu2EvnxtyGh/
- You can view the DEI Webpage here: www.villa.edu/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
- You can view the College Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/villamariacollegebuf
- You can view Vistas – Winter 2022 here: www.villa.edu/vistas