Façade is a group exhibition of mixed-media works created by art students from Villa Maria College. Students were challenged to make work that examines the concept of identity using materials and methods unlike those learned/used in previous classes. Through conceptual investigation and material exploration, each artist invented a physical manifestation of what identity means.
Please join us for a one-night exhibition of these works.
Andrea Coccitti, Shelby Hood, Maria Liegl, Samantha Lonczak, Morgan McCutcheon, Dylan Nowak, Alicia Salerno, Lian Thang and Deja Walker
The Fashion Design and Merchandising Program will be presenting their annual Fashion Show on Saturday afternoon, April 29 in Villa Maria College’s Bistro. A trend space and projects from our Fashion Design and Merchandising courses will also be on display along with the main fashion show, Affinity.
The Bistro (dining hall) is located on the ground floor of the main building.
The Villa Maria College Alumni Association will host Handbag Bingo! Tickets are $20 for 15 games, $5 for specials, and reservations are required. Prizes will be designer hand bags. Proceeds will benefit the student scholarships and programs.
Come celebrate Cindo De Mayo with Student Life! There will be activities and food for all students!
All members of the Villa community are invited to join our freshmen and sophomore animation students for a reception, display of their work and an awards ceremony in celebration of their accomplishments.
All members of the Villa community are invited to join our junior and senior animation students for a reception, showing of their work and awards ceremony.
Tuesday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.*
Saturday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Non-Golfer: cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and dinner — $50
- Golfer Iincludes Golf, Cart, Lunch and Dinner): golf, cart, lunch, 19th hole, and dinner — $150
- Tee Sponsor: signage at tee, college website advertising, and program listing — $150
- Putting Green Sponsor: sign at putting green and program listing — $500
- 19th Hole Cocktail Hour: company signage in clubhouse, college website advertising, and program listing — $750
- Lunch Sponsor: company signage on patio, college website advertising and program listing — $750
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: company signage on cart, college website advertising, and program listing — $750
- Green Jacket Club Sponsor: team of 4 golfers, carts, lunch, 19th hole, dinner, tee sponsor, college website advertising and program listing — $1500
For tax deductible or other information, please contact Spencer D. Morgan at 716-961-1851.
For more information visit https://www.villa.edu/alumni-association/news-events/golf-outing.
Villa Maria College will be hosting the Annual Western New York Student Leadership Conference on Saturday, November 4th. The Western New York Student Leadership Conference is designed to bring together students from various colleges and universities throughout Western New York to explore how they, as students, can demonstrate leadership and make change in both their campus and local communities.
Students will engage in a highly interactive experience where they will meet others and learn valuable tools to take back to their home institutions.