You’ve been selected as a top-notch applicant for Villa Maria College’s class of 2021! Please follow the instructions below to apply for admission to Villa.
- Complete this online application
- Include your official high school transcript with class rank and grade point average along with official transcripts from any previous colleges attended.
- Please forward your SAT or ACT scores as soon as possible. While not a requirement for admission, these results will be used as an aid for course placement and scholarship consideration.
- If you have a GED, please send a copy of your scores to the Admissions Office along with your completed application.
- A formal interview with an admissions representative is encouraged. Several academic areas require a program-specific interview along with the presentation of a formal portfolio or the completion of an audition prior to course registration. All of our programs are open to all students without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability status.
Please send completed application materials to:
Villa Maria College, Attn: Admissions, 240 Pine Ridge Road, Buffalo, NY 14225-3999
Any questions, feel free to email one of our admissions counselors at [email protected] Prospective students can learn more about Campus Security by reading the Annual Security Report here: Villa Maria College Annual Security Report for 2015