Student Parking & Traffic Regulations
Villa Maria College is not responsible for injury to any person or damage to any vehicle. Drivers assume the responsibility of reporting incidents to the police and to the Business Office.
The following regulations are in effect during the fall, spring, and summer sessions:
- All cars must be registered in the Student Center.
- The parking sticker must be displayed on the driver’s side rear window.
- The campus speed limit is 15 mph.
- Cars must park between yellow lines.
Parking stickers are to be obtained in the Student Center. A parking sticker is valid for the duration of time a student is enrolled at Villa Maria College. A parking sticker must be obtained for each car used on campus.
- Students are able to park in any open lot on campus unless it is restricted or designated for Faculty and Staff.
(Handicapped sign must be visibly displayed.)
- Reserved spaces in parking lots on both sides of the Auditorium Building
No Parking Areas
- Breezeway on either side of the Main Building (The breezeway is not to be used for waiting purposes or parking; this is a walkway between buildings.)
- Spots that are designated for visitors.
- Along the roadway leading to the Student Center
- Fire lanes – space nearest the buildings (unlined)
- Any unlined areas or areas marked with diagonal lines
All offenders of parking regulations are subject to a fine for each violation. Fines are to be paid in the Business Office within five school days after receiving a parking violation ticket. Grades will be withheld until all fines are paid. Cars illegally parked in the handicapped area are subject to being towed away at the owner’s expense.