Get a Fresh Angle on Interior Design
At Villa, you won’t just learn about Interior Design, you’ll experience it. With the help of our expert faculty, you’ll practice the concepts other students are only reading about.
[vc_actionbox type=”alternate” controls=”bottom” title=”Apply Now” message=”If you’re passionate, creative, dedicated and hardworking, Villa’s Interior Design program is right up your alley. Apply today to begin your academic journey when our spring semester starts on January 19. Don’t waste another second wishing you could — our staff members will help you discover how affordable Villa can be with scholarships, grants, and other forms of financial aid. ” button1=”Apply Now” link1=”http://www.villa.edu/admission/apply-online/” style1=”outline” style2=”default”]
Submitted Your Application?
Check Step One Off Your List.
Congratulations on submitting your application to Villa Maria College. This is an accomplishment, but there’s more to do. Follow the timeline below to get a better idea of what you’ll need to do and when you’ll need to do it.
- Schedule a campus visit or attend an upcoming Open House.
- Submit your application online or in person at villa.edu/apply.
- Meet with an admissions counselor to discuss your goals and enrollment information.
- Art and music students pursuing a bachelor’s degree must contact Admissions to schedule a required portfolio review or audition.
- Students pursuing an associate degree in the Physical Therapist Assistant program must contact Admissions to schedule a required on-campus interview as part of the application process.
- Parents and/or guardians must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for financial aid at Villa Maria College. Filing the FAFSA online ensures the fastest processing of your application. Visit FAFSA’s website at www.fafsa.ed.gov. for additional information.
- Financial Aid award letters are sent out beginning March 1.
- Students pursuing degrees in Art, Music or in the Physical Therapist Assistant program who have not yet scheduled their required interviews, auditions or portfolio reviews must do so prior to May 1.
- Fall Semester Registration (May).
- Contact Admissions or Financial Aid to ensure that all documentation related to your enrollment is submitted/received before the first day of classes (late August).
- Student/Parent Orientation (August).
Villa’s Interior Design program is CIDA accredited. To learn more about our program, click the link below.
More About Life at Villa
Follow us on social media for up to date information about campus events,
and get a personal view of the Villa Experience.