Become a Villa Supporter
It’s an exciting time at Villa Maria College! No longer content to be the “hidden gem” in Buffalo, every year we move towards our goal of becoming the premier student-centered college in Western New York.
Just a few of the changes we have seen include:
- A 50% increase in enrollment over five years
- New academic programs including Digital Media & Communication
- Creation of an honors program, Title III program, Achieve, and collaboration with Say Yes Buffalo
- The return of athletics with basketball, soccer, cross country & golf
- Student-designed improvements to buildings
While these changes are exciting, many of our most talented, hard-working students come to us with limited financial resources.
91% of Villa Maria College students receive financial aid. Total Financial Aid to students is projected to increase an additional 17% to $3,200,741 in the 2016-17 academic year.
Generous donors, like you, can make difference in their lives by helping to provide scholarships and a learning environment where they will flourish. Your gift is an investment in our students and in the College.