Fall Open House
Fall Open House
Looking to get a flavor of what campus life is like at Villa Maria College? Make plans to attend our Fall open house on Tuesday, November 11.
You will have the opportunity to take a campus tour, look in on actual classes in session, meet faculty and current students, learn more about Villa’s commitment to student success (academic support, career preparation and internship programming), and receive an overview about the admissions process and financial aid.
The tentative schedule for the day is below.
- 9:00 Registration, Breakfast & Welcome – Dining Hall
Visit Registration, the Collegiate Village table, and enjoy Breakfast. At 10am Brian Emerson, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Services will give a welcome address about the Villa Student Experience
- 10:15 Campus Tours – Dining Hall
- 11:00 Academic Programs Meet and Greet – Various Locations
- Art (M&T Board Room) – Programs include: Animation, Fashion Design and Merchandising, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Integrated Arts, Photography
- Liberal Arts & Business Administration (Room 106) – Programs include: Liberal Arts, Creative Writing & Literature, Business, and Psychology
- Health and Natural Sciences (Room 101) – Programs include: Physical Therapist Assistant, and Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Music (Recital Hall) – Programs include: Music Business, Music Industry, and Jazz
- 11:30 Admissions / Financial Aid overviews – Recital Hall
- 12:15 Wrap up and thank you, light lunch – Dining Hall
Join us back in the Dining Hall for a wrap up, meet the Student Service Directors, and receive your special gift. This is also your chance to chat more in-depth with Counselors. Enjoy some music from student performers and grab lunch on us if you have time. We will also have Collegiate Village shuttle tours available for students interested in housing.
Use this form to register for the Fall open house now, space is limited!