How to Request a Transcript
When requesting a transcript, please include the following information:
- Student’s full name (maiden name, former name if applicable)
- Current address
- Dates of attendance/graduation
- Student’s signature
- Address to which the transcript is to be sent
- Request for an official or unofficial copy
- Fee: $5.00 for official transcripts and $3.00 for a student copy
Transcripts are generally sent within 2-3 days upon receipt of the request.
Transcripts that are faxed are not considered official. All requests must include a signature; therefore we are unable to accept requests via e-mail or telephone call.
Please send requests to:
Villa Maria College
Attn: Registrar’s Office
240 Pine Ridge Road
Buffalo, New York 14225
You may also fax your transcript request to (716) 896-0705 to Attn: Registrar’s Office.
Please make checks payable to Villa Maria College. M/C, Visa and Discover are also accepted.
Transcripts will not be released if a student has an unpaid financial obligation to Villa Maria College.
Please direct all questions regarding the transcript request process to the Registrar’s Office at (716) 961-1873.