Jump Start a Career in Business Administration
Villa Maria’s Business Administration program can offer you:
- Leading edge curriculum. While our business curriculum places a strong emphasis on core business principles – like management, accounting and human resources – it also focuses on today’s hottest trends, like social media strategies for success.
- Exciting opportunities beyond the classroom. For instance, business professionals from all areas of industry participate in our Annual Career Panel to share their experience with students. You can even study abroad in London, Paris or Florence as a part of the program.
- More career options. Business is a part of everything you do in the working world. So even if you’re earning your degree in music, fashion merchandising, graphic design, or another program, a business degree can broaden your knowledge base and expand your career options. In fact, such a degree is highly sought after by employers.
The Career Potential
Our Business Administration program will prepare you for entry-level employment or for transfer to a bachelor’s degree program.
Career paths for two-year business graduates can include positions such as:
- Retail buyer
- Advertising personnel
- Human resources assistant
- Public relations personnel
If you’re interested in accounting, finance, management or marketing, then you are encouraged to complete a four-year degree program. Most managerial or administrative positions require a bachelor’s degree.
- You must earn a grade of C or above in all Business courses.
- Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) in Business Administration Curriculum Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) Curriculum Requirements